Food Manufacturing Industry Case Study
Ingram Brothers are one of the UK’s leading manufacturers of edible icings, fillings and toppings and a specialist in innovative bakery supplies. The company, which began as a sugar miller over 115 years ago, now operates one of the most technically advanced manufacturing facilities of its kind
“Over the past 30 years I have implemented a number of different systems, mostly accounting systems that had to be bespoked for a production environment. Microsoft Dynamics AX is the best system I’ve seen – a full-fledged production control system with integrated financials – and it works straight out of the box.”
Ahead of the move to its current 43,000 square feet, purpose-built production facility, Ingram Brothers learned that support was to be withdrawn for its 10-year-old bespoke accounting system.
Following a thorough review of its options, Ingram Brothers selected Microsoft Dynamics AX from Integrys. Microsoft’s long-term road map for Dynamics and Integrys’ manufacturing expertise were major deciding factors.
- A modern, robust and flexible system with rapid implementation
- Integration and ease of use across the whole business
- Automated streamlined processes for time savings and reduced costs in all areas
- Complete visibility of accurate real-time information
- Fast, easy pricing control for improved profitability
- Enhanced customer service including improved COTIF deliveries
- Improved cash collection and credit control