Printing Industry Case Study
Labelgraphics (Glasgow) Ltd was registered in 1982 and entered the label market with a philosophy to produce the highest quality self adhesive labels combined with a reliable service that would satisfy the demands of any customer.
“We wanted to know precisely where we made a profit and continue to monitor performance to ensure that this level of profitability was maintained or improved. As Microsoft Dynamics AX is a fully integrated system with all information in one central database, it enables us to do exactly that.”
Labelgraphics’ new MD was looking to grow the business rapidly. To support its investment and growth plan, the company wanted to implement a LEAN business strategy and a modern, fully integrated business management system.
Labelgraphics chose Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP software and a LEAN Manufacturing approach to support its investment in plant and machinery and provide complete control over its production capabilities.
- A system to help manage the improved printing capability
- Streamlined, error-free quotation management process
- An extremely valuable facility to import customers’ forecasts electronically to aid planning
- Complete pricing transparency and consistency for Labelgraphics’ customers
- Improved customer relations
- Huge reduction in manual errors
- Massive efficiency gains in the supply chain right across the business
- Clear sight of efficiency rates in the manufacturing process
- A completely robust, reliable system that requires minimal maintenance