Business Benefits Explained
Microsoft understands how vital it is for business management solutions to be simple to learn and use. Business applications are a big investment and so must drive value for your organisation, whether it is improving your return on investment, lowering your total cost of ownership or simply replacing an out-dated IT system.
We understand that business software must have agility to adapt to tomorrow’s needs as much as today’s, which is why Dynamics AX delivers the following benefits:
- Works like (and with) familiar Microsoft products Microsoft Dynamics AX can help you outpace your competition with an easy-to-use solution that works like and with familiar Microsoft software like Microsoft Office. It automates critical business processes, eliminates manual data re-entry and helps your people make the fast, informed decision-making that is crucial to driving profitable operations and meeting customer demand.
- Easily customisable and highly scalable Microsoft Dynamics AX is built with a layered architecture so you can customise one layer without affecting the functionality on other layers. This means that you can adapt and upgrade your solution over time with less risk and expense.
- Advanced technology supports your growing business Microsoft Dynamics AX is built to change and evolve with your business and technology needs. The solution gives your people direct access to the information they need to do their job; while managers have the ability to control access to sensitive data.
- Connect and interact with ease Microsoft Dynamics AX helps you to collaborate efficiently with your business partners by exchanging documents electronically.
- A global solution Microsoft Dynamics AX is truly a global solution that gives you built-in multi-site, multi-language and multi-currency capabilities for more than 30 countries, as well as local tax, regulatory and market requirements.