Software for the Clothing and Textiles Industry
The retail environment evolves constantly. Today’s consumers are better informed, more digitally capable and also willing to shop in more channels than ever before. Our digital lifestyle is dramatically influencing the retail business as consumers research and buy products, engage customer service and share their shopping experiences online, 24/7.
Faced with these changes, retailers need to operate faster and smarter across their business to become agile enterprises with customer-centricity as a core value. For example, Trespass International Sportswear, a leading designer and distributor of sportswear geared towards outdoor activities, is headquartered in Glasgow and produces and sources its products worldwide with retail outlets throughout Europe.
Trespass decided to implement Dynamics AX because it is an ERP solution that delivers powerful, integrated, out-of-the-box capabilities for point-of-sale, store management, supply chain, merchandising and so much more. Trespass selected Integrys to implement the solution because of its years of industry experience and strong local presence.
Business Benefits Delivered by our ERP Solution
- Complete visibility of accurate real-time business information right across the business
- Web-enabled customer entry portals to speed up order processing
- Enhanced customer service by being able to respond more quickly and accurately
- Cost savings through improved business processes that, for example, perform currency reconciliations and show operating profit
- Local support in Scotland providing experienced and timely resources
- Improved employee efficiency, which in one case saved 20 man days per month
- Increased operational efficiency through improved supply chain management processes
- Warehouse automation that eliminates human errors