Business Management Software for Manufacturing
Whether your business operates nationally or internationally, you need to be flexible enough to be able to respond to your customers’ needs and market conditions quickly and efficiently. Nowhere is this more important than in manufacturing. From the moment an order is placed in your Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP system it can easily be tracked and monitored in real-time through every aspect of the supply chain ensuring you get a quick ROI.
The key areas where an Integrys-designed Microsoft Dynamics AX system can help you manage more efficiently in the day-to-day running of your business are:
- Increased control and visibility of the supply chain
- Increased forecasting accuracy
- Reduced inventory write off
- Improved customer service
- Meeting quality management targets
LEAN Manufacturing – Software
Maintaining efficient operations in today’s manufacturing environment isn’t easy, but putting into practice the principles of lean manufacturing can further hone your organisation’s competitive edge.
Typical manufacturing plants have multiple vendors, multiple interfaces, complex information flows and asynchronous processing, all of which can lead to limited visibility into orders, materials, and production. To achieve peak performance, manufacturers must systematically identify and eliminate plant floor inefficiencies.
This Lean manufacturing strategy requires a four-step cycle of continuous improvement:
- Value-stream-mapping documents each step in the process, its inputs and outputs, across the entire supply chain
- Analysis and modeling identify tasks that could be simplified or cut altogether
- Implementation and continuous improvement actualize change on the plant floor
- Management and reporting evaluates the results and begins the cycle again