Integrys Partnership Process – Our Approach
Selecting and successfully implementing the right integrated Business Management System for your business can result in dramatic improvements, efficiency gains and a significant Return On Investment.
One of the most significant areas of improvement will be communication – internally between employees, departments and management – externally to customers, suppliers and business partners. Integrys Business Solutions are fully aware of how important it is to select the right product and also the right partner. Initially, this can often appear to be a very daunting task.
However, over several years, our experienced consultants have developed and refined a comprehensive and simple process to enable our customers to evaluate their needs and match them with our modern, tried and tested solutions. These solutions are based on industry standard applications and are in use in thousands of companies worldwide. This is the Integrys Business Solutions Partnership Process.
Please download our Partnership Process to gain a clearer understanding of the value Integrys can offer your company.
Partnership Process Benefits
- Customers can see their own business processes on a modern system
- Users can contribute to system selection and therefore feel involved
- Users are made aware of the facilities of a modern fully integrated Windows system
- Experiences from our previous Axapta implementations can be shared
- Users spend time with experienced consultants and develop their knowledge
- Workshops stimulate new ideas and many current practices disappear
- Simple solutions to specific requirements can be formulated and agreed
- Workshops minimise or eliminate the need for bespoke development
- The customer project team gains confidence in the solution and is committed and enthusiastic
- Overall scope, system usage and achievable benefits will be well defined
- Realistic project timescales and milestones can be identified
- Investing the time now eliminates assumptions and surprises in the future